References Vaccines Kai Tiaki February 2016
References Vaccination Kai Tiaki February 2016
- Plotkin, S. (2005). Vaccines: Past, present and future. Nature Medicine. 11(4): S5-S11.
- Salusto, F. et al. (2010). From vaccines to memory and back. Immunity. 33: 451-463.
- Shah, S. (2013). New threat from pox viruses. Scientific American. 308(3): 53-57.
- World Health Organisation. (2015). Measles fact sheet. No 286. Accessed January 2016. http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs286/en/
- Sompayac, L. (2012). How the immune system works. (4th ed.). Melbourne: John Wiley & Sons.
- Pulendran, B. & Ahmed, R. (2011) Immunological mechanisms of vaccination. Nature Immunology. 12(6): 509-517.
- Coffman, R. Sher, A. & Seder, R. (2010). Vaccine adjuvants: Putting innate immunity to work. Immunity. 33: 492-503.
- NIAID: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease. (2015). Benefits of vaccine adjuvants. Accessed January 2016. https://www.niaid.nih.gov/topics/adjuvants/Pages/Benefits.aspx
- WHO. (2015). Dengue vaccine research. Accessed January 2016. http://phil.cdc.gov/phil/details.asp
- NHPA National Health Performance Authority (Australia). (2014). Healthy communities: Immunisation rates for children in 2012-2013. Sydney: Commonwealth of Australia.
- IMAC (2012). Duration of immunity provided by vaccines. Accessed January 2016. http://www.immune.org.nz/duration-protection-efficacy-and-effectiveness
- Fine, P., Eames, K. & Heyman, D. (2011). “Herd immunity”: a rough guide. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 52(7): 911-916.
- Kwok, R. (2011). Vaccines: the real issues in vaccine safety. Nature. 473: 436-438.
- Hayney, M. (2011). Recognition and management of anaphylaxis to vaccines. Journal of the American Pharmaceutical Association. 51(2): 314-315.
- Centres for Disease Control (2015). General recommendations on immunization. The Pink Book: Course Textbook. Accessed January 2016. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/genrec.html
- Puibllic Health England. (2013). Immunisation against infectious disease: the green book. Accessed January 2016. https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/immunisation-against-infectious-disease-the-green-book
- Vogel, G. (2015). Why pandemic flu shot caused narcolepsy. Science. Accessed January 2016. http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/07/why-pandemic-flu-shot-caused-narcolepsy
- Eisenstein, M. (2014). Public health: an injection of trust. Nature. 507: S17-S19.
- Leask, J. (2011). Target the fence sitters. Nature. 473: 443-445.